Zafarelli Spaghettoni 500g
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 red chilies, chopped
7 fillets anchovies, roughly chopped
1/4 cup baby capers, rinsed
800g tomato polpa (tinned finely chopped tomatoes)
1 tsp oregano
12 kalamata olives, chopped
1/2 cup basil leaves
Salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese, to serve
- In a large fry pan, add olive oil, garlic, chilli and anchovies, and begin to fry on a high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the capers, tomato, oregano and olives and season with salt and pepper.
- Add basil and simmer sauce on medium to high heat for approximately 15 minutes until tomato has reduced.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta as per packet directions.
- A minute before the pasta is ready, add it to the fry pan with some of the pasta water and toss to combine.
- Serve with parmesan and extra black pepper.