500g Zafarelli Penne Rigati
3 yellow peaches, cut into wedges
500g prawns, shelled & deveined
¼ cup olive oil
8 prosciutto slices
200g firm ricotta
sea salt & cracked black pepper
1 small red onion, finely diced
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
¼ cup finely chopped parsley
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
⅓ cup olive oil
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a pot of boiling salted water, add pasta and cook as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a grill plate or BBQ to high.
- Brush the peaches and prawns with olive oil and cook until charred and the prawns are cooked through.
- Gently toss the pasta, peaches, prawns and dressing together in a large bowl and transfer to a serving plate.
- Just before serving, garnish with torn pieces of prosciutto and sprinkle with crumbled ricotta.