Zafarelli Mostaccioli 500g
200g chicken breast, diced small
200ml of cream
1 cup of rocket
1 cup basil
½ cup pine nuts
5tbs olive oil
½ cup grated parmesan
Extra olive oil if required
Salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and mix until combined.
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- Heat butter in a large pan on medium heat and add chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked and golden.
- Add pesto and a little pasta water to stop it from sticking.
- Add cream and reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Strain pasta and add to the sauce.
- To serve, add extra parmesan and basil.