- 1 pkt Zafarelli Liscio Piccolo
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup water
- 10 green beans, finely sliced
- 200g can two-bean mix, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan, to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a deep saucepan; add garlic, onion and paprika and sauté gently until soft.
- Add the carrot and celery; continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes, stock, water, beans and uncooked pasta. Bring to the boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with grated parmesan.