Zafarelli Spaghettini 500g
¼ cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
¼ cup basil, finely chopped
400g green prawn cutlets, deveined, tail removed and coarsely chopped
600g jar of tomato passata
½ lemon, zested
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat, sauté garlic and basil until fragrant for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add prawns and nduja, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add passata bring to boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Strain pasta and add to pan and toss through sauce.
- Serve and finally sprinkle zest over the top.