Zafarelli Fusilli 500g
3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
3 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
200g green beans, trimmed
80g kalamata pitted black olives, sliced
300g can tuna in olive oil, drained
300g potato, steamed, peeled, and quartered
4 soft boiled eggs, peeled and halved
3 large handfuls of salad greens ( baby spinach, cos etc)
½ bunch basil leaves
Salt and pepper
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 small garlic glove, minced
1 tsp Dijon mustard
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- In a baking tray add garlic, tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, oil, and salt and pepper and mix together. Bake for around 25 minutes.
- Remove garlic from its skin and squish with fork and mix with tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta as per packet directions, reserve 1/3 cup of cooking water.
- While pasta is cooking, blanch beans in pasta pot when there is a few minutes left to cook.
- Once cooked, strain and refresh under cold water.
- Combine pasta with the seasoned tomatoes, olives, salad greens, tuna and potato and gently toss together, adding some of the reserved pasta water if needed.
- Whisky together dressing ingredients.
- To serve, pour dressing over, add eggs and basil leaves.