Zafarelli Linguine 500g
3 tbsp olive oil
250g Italian style pork sausage, skin removed
1 garlic clove, chopped finely
3 cups of chicken stock
1 bunch broccolini, chopped finely
3 tbsp butter
½ cup grated pecorino
¼ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat, crumble and add sausage and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Next add the chicken stock and broccolini. Bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add butter, cheese and parsley to pan and mix.
- Strain pasta, add to pan and toss to combine.
- Finally, season to taste and serve topped with parsley and pecorino.