Zafarelli Fettuccine 500g
4 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
12 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
2 large red chilli, finely sliced
3 tomatoes, seeded and roughly chopped
1 cup white wine
2 kg black mussels, cleaned
¼ cup chopped parsley
- Heat a large, deep pan over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic, anchovy and chilli and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add wine and reduce by half.
- Turn heat up to high, add mussels and cover with a lid.
- Check after a couple of minutes and remove any mussels that have opened.
- Continue to cook until all mussels have opened (discarding any that don’t).
- Remove the mussels from their shell and place mussel meat into the sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling salted water, add pasta and cook as per packet instructions.
- Place the pasta into the pan and toss well to mix through.
- Serve pasta garnished with chopped parsley.