Zafarelli Fusilli 500g
3 tbsp olive oil
300g brussel sprouts, finely sliced
½ cauliflower, separated into florets & finely sliced
1 leek, finely sliced
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
100g pancetta, roughly chopped
sea salt & cracked black pepper
100g shaved pecorino
- Heat a large frypan over high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil and brussel sprouts, season with salt and pepper and cook until wilted. Set aside in a bowl.
- Return the pan to the heat, add 1 tbsp olive and cauliflower, season with salt & pepper and cook until slightly browned. Transfer to the bowl containing the brussel sprouts.
- Reduce the heat to medium, return the pan to the heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil, leek, garlic and pancetta and cook until the leek softens.
- Return the brussel sprouts and cauliflower to the pan and toss to mix through.
- Meanwhile, in a pot of boiling salted water, add pasta and cook as per packet instructions.
- Add pasta to the pan, season with salt and pepper and toss to mix through.
- Serve pasta garnished with shaved pecorino.