- 1 pkt Zafarelli Mostaccioli
- 3 tbsp butter
- 250g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 250g ham, finely chopped
- 300ml thickened cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese, to serve
- Melt butter and lightly sauté mushrooms and ham until soft, then stir in cream.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Cook pasta as per packet directions. Drain.
- Add pasta to mushrooms, ham and cream and stir gently over low heat for 1 – 2 minutes to heat through.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.