- 1 pkt Zafarelli Linguine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 Italian pork sausages
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 300ml double cream
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Grated Pecorino, to garnish
- 2 truffles, grated (optional)
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Remove the casing from the sausage, crumble meat, and add to the pan. Add the thyme then sauté and break down the sausage mince for 3-5 minutes.
- Add stock to the pan and reduce by half. Add cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon pasta into the sauce.
- Serve with grated pecorino and grated truffle.