- 1 pack Zafarelli Penne
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes in sauce
- 2⁄3 cup kalamata olives, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp baby capers
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, drain.
Heat oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, anchovy and chilli.
Cook over a low heat stirring occasionally until onion has softened.
Add the cherry tomatoes with sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 -15 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly.
Toss through the cooked and drained pasta.
When ready to serve add olives, capers and parsley, stir to combine.